Creamy Lime Gelatin Salad
Recipe: Creamy Lime Gelatin Salad
Green Jello Salad
Creamy Lime Gelatin Salad – A Beehive State Favorite
Creamy Lime Gelatin Salad is made with lime Jell-O, cream cheese, sour cream, marshmallows, pineapple, and pecans. It’s totally retro and delicious too.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours
Total Time 3 hours 10 minutes
Servings 8 to 10 servings
- 1 package lime-flavored Jell-O 3 ounces, not sugar-free
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 25 miniature marshmallows
- 3 ounces cream cheese diced and at room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can crushed pineapple 3 ounces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Stir together jello, water, marshmallows, and cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Chill until it begins to set, about 30 to 45 minutes. Check-in 10 minute intervals to make sure it does not get completely set.
- Beat until combined. Note it will not get completely blended and will have tiny bits of cream cheese.
- Stir in sour cream, pineapple, and pecans.
- Pour into gelatin mold (optional).
- Chill thoroughly until set, at least 3 hours
- Serve cold. Keep refrigerated when not serving.
Cook time is actually chilling time